- A dedicated International Students’ Cell which assists students with documentation for securing visas, residential permits, housing requirements and other necessary support
- Bridge courses in English, before commencement and during the course, to enable non-English students learn English
- Orientation programmes to familiarise students with the local culture, do’s and don’ts, curriculum structure, examination and evaluation processes, and other necessary information
- International Students’ Club which provides active support by organising meetings to extend emotional support and assistance in curricular and extracurricular activities
- The college has also established an active association with the ICCR (Indian Council for Cultural Relations), that plays an important role in assisting the international student communities.
Indian Academy attracts, on an average, 30 international students through ICCR and Govt. of India scholarships every year, indicative of the preferred choice of meritorious international students.
IAGI has been associated with Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) from the academic year 2011-12. Students are admitted through Bangalore University, under the Govt. of India scholarship scheme administered through ICCR. In the year 2011-12, we had 19 students from 5 countries viz. Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh and Mongolia, studying various courses like B.A., B.Sc., BBM and BCA. In the year 2012-13, the number of students who availed this scholarship was 20, and in the year 2013-14, this number reached 32, with students coming in from 7 countries, namely Laos, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Maldives and Nepal.
Enquiry: Email an Enquiry to the Admissions Unit at email@example.com
Please attach scanned copies of the candidate’s academic transcripts and passport along with your enquiry.
Submission of photocopies of Documents & Provisional Admission:
Candidates may take provisional admission in the opted course by paying the Registration Fee along with submission of necessary supporting documents & testimonials and filled application form; please also attach a scanned copy of the receipt of the Bank Transfer and email all of the above mentioned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Name of the Bank||Axis Bank|
|Branch Name||Kalyan Nagar|
- Eligibility check: After the receipt of the scanned documents, the candidate’s eligibility for the opted course will be checked and confirmed by the respective authorities at Indian Academy. (click courses for eligibility.)
- The Expenditure Statement and Bonafide Student Letter will then be issued, in order to obtain VISA from the Indian Consulate.
- Our counsellors will assist you with the remaining process of securing admission and with registration procedures with the FRRO.
- Submission of Original Documents & Final Admission: The final admission process takes place once the candidate submits the necessary original documents required for admission and approval; pays the necessary fee and completes all the other necessary formalities.
Registration facilities are provided in the office of FRROs or District Superintendents of Police (FRROs).
Requirements at the time of Registration: Every foreigner at the time of Registration, shall furnish, such information in registration report, as may be in his possession for the purpose of satisfying the Registration Officer and shall, on being required, shall sign the registration report in the presence of the said officer and shall thereupon be entitled to receive from the said officer a certificate of registration in Part III of Form A.
- Registration form in triplicate (3 Copies)
- 4 Recent passport size photographs
- Bonafide certificate from College (original/true copy)
- Copy of passport / VISA / arrival immigration stamp
- Copy of valid and notarised Lease / Rent agreement OR Copy of C-Form from the Hotel OR copy of recent electricity / telephone bill along with the letter from the landlord, towards proof of residence for students staying out of the hostel.
- Duly filled in Registration Book
- Passport (original)
The Admission Unit,
Indian Academy Group of Institutions
Hennur cross, Hennur Main Road
Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore-560043.
Phone : 080-2202 2900, 2544 4103
Mobile: +91- 99011 10757
Fax: +91- 80254 45605
E mail: email@example.com