A SEBI sponsored workshop was conducted for III Semester MBA Students of Indian Academy School of Management Studies.
The resource person for the workshop was Mr. Prakash Roa Jothady, who is a Certified Financial Education Trainer from SEBI.
The following topics were covered in the session:-
- Introduction to Savings and Investments.
- Basics of Budgeting, Inflation effects on investments, Risk and Return, Power of Compounding and Time Value of Money.
- Choosing the Right Investment Options.
- Asset Allocation Strategy and various products available.
- Investor Protection and Grievances redressal mechanism.
The students were also provided a booklet on financial education from SEBI which was very informative and enhancing student knowledge about basics of finance, investment and savings.