- The Demand Draft should be in favour of Indian Academy Education Trust, payable at Bangalore.
- Bank transfer (NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT).
- Online Payments:- This online payment system is made available by the Indian Academy Education Trust (IAET). Online Payment (Paytm)
IAET may update terms & conditions as and when required & any amendments made, will be effective instantaneously.
We’re happy to announce that we’re now adding Paytm as an online payment partner for you!
Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
The country of domicile for the MERCHANT is India.
|ACCOUNT NAME||ACCOUNT NO.|
|INDIAN ACADEMY EDUCATION TRUST||911010015923464|
|INDIAN ACADEMY DEGREE COLLEGE||911010015741644|
|INDIAN ACADEMY SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES||911010015856704|
|INDIAN ACADEMY COLLEGE OF NURSING||911010015731508|
|INDIAN ACADEMY P U COLLEGE||911010023688995|
|LORVEN BIOSCIENCES||911020029148218 (HOSTEL)|
Bank Name:Axis Bank
Branch Name:Kalyan Nagar
Please email us your remittance details to: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions: Please read the following terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates your acceptance to these terms; do not continue to use this facility if you do not agree to the terms.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
When you log in using your unique password, the information required to be filled-in must be specific to your requirements (i.e. Programme Name, start and end date etc.) Usually, payment is required in advance i.e. before the commencement of your programme.
All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees(INR). The Indian Academy Education Trust reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach the bank account of the Indian Academy Education Trust within two working days.
- We will not accept liability for a payment that has not reached the account belonging to IAET, even if it is due to an error of typing incorrect account number/personal details. Further, we will not assume any liability if the transaction is refused or declined by the credit/debit card provider for any reason.
- Also, in the case that a transaction is declined by the card provider/bank, the Indian Academy Education Trust or its representatives will be under no obligation to bring this fact to your notice. Users must check with/contact the bank/credit/debit card providers for any such issues.
- The IAET will not hold any liability for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained in any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
If the Customer/Student discontinues the course/Institution before they complete their Programme, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of Tuition Fees.
Refunds, if applicable and only offered at the discretion of the Management, will (only) be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the benefit of doubt, we reiterate that no issues within this Policy or outside the purview of this policy, shall require the Indian Academy Education Trust to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) has been received/paid previously.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Customer, or third party making payment, makes entries. All Communication – to and from the Service Provider’s site – is encrypted automatically.
The Customer or the third party making fee payments are required to protect their data/information. The IAET or its representatives shall not be liable to any losses/issues arising out of improper handling of data/information, including that of any omission to provide accurate information during the course of the Online Payment process.
Online Payments can be made by Credit / Debit card or through Net banking. Please note that these payments are not collected directly by the IAET or its representatives, but by the Service Provider. Once payment is received by the Service Provider after the clearing of funds, the Service Provider will contact the IAET to confirm the details of successful payment made by the Customer, or by the third party making payment. On receipt of this confirmation, the IAET will confirm to the Customer that the payment has been received and accepted. In the event that the Customer does not receive such confirmation within 14 days of making the payment, it is the responsibility of the Customer to check with the IAET/its representatives whether the payment has been accepted. The Customer shall remain responsible for the Tuition Fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the IAET, in relation to each transaction and for any outstanding amount in arrears to the IAET.
All of the content on the website has been gathered accordingly in the best of our knowledge and belief, and we endeavour to keep it up-to-date. In particular, we reserve the solitary right to update and/or modify and/or remove data/information at any time and without any prior notice. Please note that the IAET holds no responsibility for incorrect or outdated statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such information.
Further, the IAET has every right to bring about legal action on customers who misuse/alter/reproduce the content/ information available on the website without appropriate authorization.
The IAET reserves the exclusive right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement any time and without any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between IAET and any user visiting the website or providing information of any kind.
If you wish to withdraw from our mailing lists /any further SMS notifications/email alerts/contact from our side, all you need to do is, to send an email to :-
With your mobile number and you will be excluded from the list.
Call 9901110757 for help / further clarifications