- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI)
- Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises (ABLE)
- Association of Women Entrepreneurs of Karnataka (AWAKE)- In process
- Department of Science and Technology- in process
- Dr. K Kumar-Professor, IIM Bangalore
- Mr. Ravi Gowda – CEO, Global Mergers, Bangalore
- Mr. Yeshaswi Nag-Project Officer, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII)
- Topic: ‘Mystifying Entrepreneurship’ by Mr. Srinivas Pottukuchi -Co-Founder & Chief Sales Officer, EnerPlus India Pvt. Ltd.
- A Business Plan Contest was held for the students of IAGI
- Mr. Amitesh Suman-Senior Manager-Operations
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises(ABLE)
Prof. N. Ramesh – Regional Head
EDII , Bangalore
In- Campus Entrepreneurial Project – Students will begin to operate a Stationery Shop on the campus from the 27th January 2014
Certified Entrepreneurship Training Program-by Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India
Faculty Development Program on Entrepreneurial Skills
CPE also provides consultancy services to the corporates in strategic management and other areas of management to gain competitive advantage. CPE also participates in they employee-development programs both in design and delivery. Thus. CPE shall :
Offer a range of customized corporate education/skill development programs. both short-term (one day to a few months) and medium term (six months to one year) through tie-ups with the industry Offer value added/career oriented/finishing school programs to all sections of the student community at affordable cost.
Provide Opportunities to students to do professional courses like CA ,ICWAI, CS, etc in parallel with their regular courses like B Com. BA, BSc , M Com, etc.
Prepare students for successful careers by offering coaching to crack the competitive exams for Bank Probationary Officers, NDA, Combined Defense Services. Civil Services , GATE, NET, etc.
Sri Aurobindo Centre for Education in Human Values India’s common cultural heritage has been identified in the National Policy on Education as one of the core areas. It includes the history of India’s freedom movement. the constitutional obligations and other contents essential to nurture national identity.
In recognition of Sri Aurobindo’s much acclaimed contribution to our understanding of human brain and its potential in relation to spiritual/ civilization growth. the center named after Sri Aurobindo will envisage to fulfil these objectives of the approved national policy on education through an organized structure and specific objectives to teach such contents of cultural education which find synergy with the stated policy. Besides it attempts to identify the resource persons and generate suitable content and disseminate the same widely throughout the country using modern means of communication.