Fee Regulations & Refund Policy
- Student, (National / International), must adhere by the Fee structure given by the college at the time of admission.
- Fee structure once written and accepted at the time of admission will be final.
- Student is liable to pay his/her fees within the specified Date in order to avoid late fine.
- Student, he/she, will be liable to pay the fees at the beginning of every semester.
- Students admitted after the date of commencement in any given academic year, must pay the fees of the foregoing months at the time of enrollment.
|Sr.No.||Percentage of Refund of Aggregate fees*||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is served to institution|
|1.||100%||15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|2.||80%||Not more than 15 days after the formally-notified last date of admission|
|3.||50%||More than 15 days but less than 30 days after formally-notified last date of admission|
|4.||00%||More than 30 days after formally notified last date of admission|
The student will be entitled for refund only for above stated % of tuition fees and not for caution deposit or any other fees.
In case of (1) in the table above, the institution shall deduct an amount 10% of the aggregate fees as processing charges from the refundable amount.