Over the years, Tally has become synonymous with accounting and accounting is nothing but maintaining different books of accounts. Thus, this certificate programme was envisaged and is being delivered at Indian Academy for the benefit of aspiring accounting professionals and students in the Finance and Accounting streams.
Why Choose this programme
It is an industry oriented training program, designed to competently prepare candidates in the fine aspects to make a suitable entry into the corporate world. Fresh Post Graduates and Graduates are molded to analytically think and skillfully communicate which translates into a perfect candidate and job profile match to the expectation of Organization. Over 5, 00,000 Companies worldwide use Tally Accounting & Inventory Software, and need skilled persons to use it. Accounts of an estimated half-million companies are being maintained on Tally and increasing by thousands each month.
NICT Education Centre Tally certification enables you to become a seasoned accounting professional in the shortest possible time. And, since Tally is currently used across diverse segments like MNCs, government & local businesses, job opportunities with the best companies in the country are immensely enhanced.
- Certified Recognition from Tally Academy.
- Thorough understanding of Electronic Accounting.
- Multi location with Multi disciplines.
- Competent, qualified and experienced Trainers.
- Training customization option.
- Flexible & Responsive Approach.
- Pre and Post training assessments.
- Skills required for selection processes.
- Ability to demonstrate skills and competencies in the most effective manner during interview.
- Experience a major progressive overall change in self.
- Positive enhancement of knowledge, efficiency and productivity through best of practices.
A variety of teaching approaches are used, including lectures, seminars, case analysis, teamwork and extensive use of the Internet for guided research.
|Lectures/case studies sessions||24 hrs|
|Guided Internship and practical training sessions||20 hrs|
Formal assessment will be conducted through theory examinations, presentation, Assignments.
|Sl. No.||Internal Components||Weightage||Remarks|
|1||Internal Assessment||50%||50 Marks|
|2||End-Term Examination (Presentations/Assignment/Practicals/Projects etc..)||50%||50 Marks|
- Preparation for installation of tally software.
- Base Currency information.
- New Company, Company features and inventory features.
- Number symbols, Voucher entry.
- Making Ledger Accounts, Output reports.
- Printing reports, Columnar balance sheet.
|1||Getting started with Tally||What is Tally? Using Tally Software: introduction and installation/Required Hardware/Preparation for installation of tally software/installation.|
|2||Items on Tally screen||Menu options/creating a New Company/Base Currency information/New Company/Other information/ Company features and inventory features.|
|3||Configuring Tally||General/Number symbols/accts/inv info menu/voucher entry/invoice/orders entry and printing/security issue.|
|4||Reports in Tally||Output reports/basic features of displaying reports/printing reports/other printing options/display account bookstand statements/viewing cash/bank books/configure balance sheet|
|5||Preparation||of Trail Balance/Accounts books/Cash Book/Bank Books/Ledger Accounts/Group Summary/Sales Register and Purchase Register/Journal Register/Statement of Accounts/& Balance Sheet.|
- Session started with the introduction of Tally ERP-9 with its importance & features.
- Participants got practical exposure of this software while solving examples with the help of trainer.
- At the end of the programme, students were found confident towards using Tally ERP-9 software while solving practical problems. They were found trained in creating/selecting any company/group creating.
- Various concepts pertaining to formation of company & creation of different accounts under Tally ERP-9 was discussed in detail.
- A detailed lecture on accounts and voucher entries were discussed along with practice session on individual basis.
- Trainer made the students to create groups and ledgers.
- Concepts of cost centre were discussed also in details.
- The students were provided with the thorough knowledge about the –
- Financial transactions involved in cost centre.
- Taxation, which comprised of TDS, VAT.
- Godown creation. Godown forming, an important part of the organization, requires to be maintained systematically.
The entire programme on Tally ERP was very informative, interactive and knowledgeable. Every student was provided with separate personal computer system to practice the various concepts related to the company information, accounting entries and vouchers etc. in synchronous mode.