It is a three-year degree programme, conducted in affiliation to Bengaluru North University, spread over eight semesters. The students will be equipped with the fundamental skills and knowledge essential for managing key areas of organisations such as accounting, human resource management, quantitative methods, marketing, strategy, and operations management. They will be given the option to choose any one the elective topics, namely finance, marketing and human resource management, as per their areas of interest.
- to produce and develop ethical managers with inter-disciplinary knowledge
- to produce and develop entrepreneurial attitude and skills
- to provide an understanding of finance, marketing and human resource function of a company, with special reference to SME sector
- to develop IT enabled global, middle-level managers for solving real life business problems
- to produce and develop business analysts for companies, capital markets and commodity markets
- to prepare students for higher education which can transform into business scientists, researchers, consultants and teachers, with core competencies
- to prepare students for competitive examinations of UPSC, KPSC, BSRB, Staff Selection Commission, etc.