- Successfully completed 10th standard in Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) /Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)/ Council for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (CISCE) Boards, or any other equivalent examination recognised by the Pre-University Board. A Pass Class in the qualifying exam is the primary criteria for admission; however, admission seats are allotted on the basis of academic merit in the qualifying examination(s).
- Students from other countries who have passed class X, or any other equivalent examination (Eg. “O” level exams from General Certificate of Education in UK and other commonwealth countries), must obtain a Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the director of the Pre-University Education Board, before seeking admission.
- Application for admission in the college must be in the prescribed form. Forms are available at Admissions Unit located within the main campus or may be downloaded here.
- The same can be used for application to different streams/combinations.
- Reservation category students (SC / ST /other category) have to produce original documents for verification, and submit photocopies of their caste/category certificates issued from the corresponding authority, at the time of submission of the application form.
Interested candidates must submit the filled-in applications along with the following documents:
- Original marks statement /academic transcripts of SSLC or an equivalent examination
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate from the school/institution last attended
- 5 passport size photographs
- Eligibility Certificate from Pre-University Education Board in the case of foreign nationals
- Migration Certificate in the case of non-Karnataka students
- Applicants eligibility for the course applied would be checked
- Short —listed Candidates are informed about their selection
- Prospective students are advised to meet the Principal and the selection committee for a personal interview
- The final selection is done base on the marks secured in the qualifying examination, and performance in the personal interview
- Admissions are done as per the roaster system of Govt. Of Karnataka
- Candidates who are selected for admission would be asked to submit original transcripts, transfer certificate and other relevant documents and pay the required course fees.
For more information or clarification feel free to contact our Admission Counsellors at Admissions unit
Indian Academy Pre-University College
Hennur Cross. Hennur Main Road, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore 560 043. India
Tel : 080-25446876/41532244
Fax : 080-67458908
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org