(Approved by Pre-University Board, Govt. Karnataka, India)
- PCMB – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
- PCMC – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Comp. Science
- PCME – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics
- PCBH – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Home science
- CSBA – Computer Science, Statistics, Business Studies, Accountancy
- CEBA – Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
- HEBA – History, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
- MEBA – Mathematics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
- MSBA – Mathematics, Statistics, Business Studies, Accountancy
- HEPK – History, Economics, Psychology, Kannada.
- HEPP – History, Economics, Psychology, Political Science.
- HEPS – History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology
- English (Compulsory)
- Any one regional/international language from Kannada/Hindi/Tamil/French
- A pass percentage in the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)/10th standard or any other equivalent examination recognised by the Pre-University Board.
- Students/ Foreign Nationals who have passed class X or any other equivalent examinations in foreign countries, have to obtain Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the Director of the Pre-University Education Board, before securing admission.
- Reservation category (SC/ ST/ 2A/ 3A /3B) and physically handicapped students must produce the original Caste / Category / Disability certificates issued by the concerned authorities of the government of Karnataka along with a photocopy of the same (attested by a gazetted officer) along with the application form.
Application for admission in the college must be in the prescribed form. Forms are available at our Admissions Unit at Indian Academy Degree College or may be downloaded here.
Students who want to apply for different combinations can apply in the same application forms.
Reservation category (SC / ST / Other category) students have to produce the original and submit the photocopy of their caste / category certificates issued from the corresponding authority at the time of submission of the application form.
- Original Marks Statement of SSLC or Equivalent Examination
- Transfer Certificate from the School/Institution last attended
- 5 passport size photographs
- Eligibility Certificate and Migration Certificate in the case of students coming from outside Karnataka state and from foreign countries.
Students who are enrolled in the science stream are offered additional coaching in all the core science subjects such as physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology. This additional coaching is conducted after regular working hours, within the college premises, in association with specially trained faculty members.
This PUC PLUS programme aims to facilitate student progression into professional courses such as engineering, medicine and other allied subjects. Special attention is paid to preparing students to successfully compete in various entrance exams such as CET, IIT-JEE, AIPMT, COMEDK, etc.
For the current academic year (2015-16), additional coaching is provided for students in science streams in association with BYJU’S CLASSES. Students enrolled in this program are offered additional coaching in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology by the faculty of BYJU’S CLASSES at the college premises after regular college working hours. These additional coaching is targeted at preparing students to face various admission entrance exams such as Karnataka CET, COMED-K, JEE- Mains, NEET etc.,