- Attested copy of 10th mark sheet
- Attested Copy of 12th mark sheet
- Attested copy of graduation mark sheets; if in final year then 1st and 2nd year mark sheets
- Attested copy of KMAT/PGCET/MAT/CAT score card
- Three(3) passport size photographs
- Attested SC/ST certificate for those candidates claiming relaxation
The minimum requirement for admission to the programme is a 3 or 4 years Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in any discipline from a recognized Indian/Foreign University with 50% marks. Relaxation applies to SC/ST Candidates
For those candidates who will be appearing in the final part of their degree examination, offer of admission will be provisional and will be automatically cancelled in the event of their failing to submit the degree result before 15th September, 2015. In addition to the eligibility in degree, the candidate should possess a decent score in any of the entrance examinations such as PGCET, KMAT, MAT, CAT and XAT.
The School’s Governing Board comprises business leaders, entrepreneurs and academicians from some of the leading business and management education institutions across the country.
The filled-in application form along with the required documents should be sent to the admission office