Indian Academy Degree College started to offer B.Com in the year 1999. Ever since, this programme has catered to commerce aspirants who desire to build their professional competence on higher plateaus, with specialized knowledge in the fields of business and commerce.
- To cater to manpower requirements of companies, in the fields of accounting, taxation, auditing, financial analysis and management.
- To prepare students for pursuit of higher education that will propel them to become business scientists, researchers, consultants and teachers, with core competencies.
- To develop entrepreneurship abilities and managerial skills, in students, so as to enable them to effectively establish and manage their own businesses.
- To develop ethical leaders and managers for solving real life business problems, with competency and holistic approaches.
- To provide a strong foundation, to students, for professions in the fields of accountancy -chartered accountancy, cost and management accountancy, capital and commodity markets, and insurance and banking sector, by helping them clear respective examinations.
- Human Resources
- Banking and Insurance