- Enquiry: Email an Enquiry to the Admissions Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org Please attach scanned copies of the candidate’s academic transcripts and passport along with your enquiry.
- Submission of photocopies of Documents & Provisional Admission: Candidates may take provisional admission in the opted course by paying the Registration Fee along with submission of necessary supporting documents & testimonials and filled application form; please also attach a scanned copy of the receipt of the Bank Transfer and email all of the above mentioned documents to email@example.com
|Name of the Bank||Axis Bank|
|Branch Name||Kalyan Nagar|
- Eligibility check: After the receipt of the scanned documents, the candidate’s eligibility for the opted course will be checked and confirmed by the respective authorities at Indian Academy. (click courses for eligibility.)
- The Expenditure Statement and Bonafide Student Letter will then be issued, in order to obtain VISA from the Indian Consulate.
- Our counsellors will assist you with the remaining process of securing admission and with registration procedures with the FRRO.
- Submission of Original Documents & Final Admission: The final admission process takes place once the candidate submits the necessary original documents required for admission and approval; pays the necessary fee and completes all the other necessary formalities.
Upon reporting to Indian Academy Group of Institutions at Bangalore, India, the prospective student/candidate will be assisted through the process of Registration, Enrollment and familiarization with the University and College through an Orientation Program.
Registration facilities are provided in the office of FRROs or District Superintendents of Police (FRROs).
Requirements at the time of Registration: Every foreigner at the time of Registration, shall furnish, such information in registration report, as may be in his possession for the purpose of satisfying the Registration Officer and shall, on being required, shall sign the registration report in the presence of the said officer and shall thereupon be entitled to receive from the said officer a certificate of registration in Part III of Form A.
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of registration:
- Registration form in triplicate (3 Copies)
- 4 Recent passport size photographs
- Bonafide certificate from College (original/true copy)
- Copy of passport / VISA / arrival immigration stamp
- Copy of valid and notarised Lease / Rent agreement OR Copy of C-Form from the Hotel OR copy of recent electricity / telephone bill along with the letter from the landlord, towards proof of residence for students staying out of the hostel.
- Duly filled in Registration Book
- Passport (original)
For admissions contact:
The Admission Unit,
Indian Academy Group of Institutions
Hennur cross, Hennur Main Road
Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore-560043.
Phone : +91-988010 5678, +91-806745 8900
Mobile: +91-990111 0757
Fax: +91-806745 8908
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org