Companies are invited to conduct campus interviews at Indian Academy Group of Institutions, based on mutual convenience. The Placement Cell coordinates the entire recruitment process for both companies and candidates.
Once students receive an offer letter and sign the job acceptance form, they will not be allowed to attend any other interview, and will be moved out of the placement process.
- Pre-placement talk
- Shortlisting of interested students
- Image consulting – Students are trained to face interviews, group discussions, trained in resume building, business etiquettes, grooming and personal branding
- Interview process – aptitude tests, group discussions, and personal interviews
- Screening – offer letters rolled out to selected students
- Placement – students sign job acceptance forms
- Industry-focused internships and dissertations
- Personality development and soft skills training
- Training on interview skill , group discussion, aptitude test
- MS Excel, MS Project and Tally certification courses
- Business Communication and Language Lab
- Centre for Professional Excellence provides various certification programmes
IACSPS takes keen interest in bringing practical exposure to students in order to enable them to learn cross-cultural management practices, comparative analysis of business phenomenon and opportunities, not only within the country, but also across the cultures & practices internationally.