Academic Circular & Notification 2019-20
- The UG I & II semester Hall Tickets for Semester Examinations to be held from 18th Nov 2019 will be issued by the respective class teachers on 13th Nov 2019 from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- Supplementary Hall ticket for 2016 batch (passed out) students will be issued by principal’s office.
ODD SEMESTER EXAMINATION TIME TABLE
- 1st Semester UG (IADCA)
- 1st Semester B.Com – Banking & Insurance (IADCA)
- 3rd Semester UG (IADCA)
- 5th Semester UG (IADCA)
CIRCULAR (To all UG & PG Classes)
- The Preparatory Exams for all UG classes will be held between 21st &
30th, October 2019.
- The Semester Examination fee will be collected by the Accounts Section in the ground floor. The exam fee details is put up on the notice board. Pay the exam fee on time, without fine.
- The minimum percentage of attendance required in each subject to appear for semester exams Nov-2019, is 75%. The students who have shortage of attendance must meet the Heads of the department for any kind of remedial purpose. The Principal’s Office will not entertain any request if related to Attendance shortage.
- Every student must know his/her marks of CIA, in case you have no knowledge of your CIA marks, approach the HoD immediately.
- The Dress code on ALL working days is formal dress. Students wearing T-Shirts will not be permitted to enter the college campus.
CIRCULAR (To all UG & PG Classes) From this academic year all the students must Qualify themselves to appear for the Semester Examinations.
- Therefore every student should submit two assignments in each subject in every
- You must appear for the Mid-semester Examinations and End-semester
(preparatory) examinations and should have a minimum pass marks of 35% in each
- If you don’t qualify in the CIA, you will not be permitted to pay the Semester Exam
Fee. This implies that you have to repeat the whole semester once again.
Hence, here by all students are asked to take up their studies in all its seriousness, and give
primary importance to the CIA components!